Welcome to the NCBJ Annual Conference Blog
As part of the website for this year’s annual meeting in Chicago, the NCBJ is pleased to launch its first Blog. The Blog will cover a wide range of topics that we think you’ll find interesting and informative. Some of the first posts to the Blog will deal with
- this year’s education programs;
- secrets of putting on an NCBJ annual meeting;
- the impressionism and post-impressionism art that can be privately viewed at a reception during the conference at the Art Institute of Chicago;
- Chicago’s own Second City, which will perform at the final night dinner;
- and other features of the NCBJ’s new annual conference website.
We welcome all bankruptcy professionals to submit posts for this Blog (you can find a link to the guidelines for posting on the Blog home page).
I’m really excited that the NCBJ is hosting this year’s annual conference in Chicago, my hometown. It’s one of my favorite cities, and fall is its best time of year. As usual, some of the finest educators on bankruptcy issues in the country have been tapped for this year’s conference, and our educational programs will be enhanced by programs put on by the ABA, the American College, ABI, AIRA, CLLA, INSOL, IWIRC, and other groups. But—as you’ll be hearing about in other posts—we’ve got some special non-education treats in store.
So please check back periodically for new postings to the Blog. We look forward to seeing you at the Conference.